Retail - Patch 8.3.7
- Some items no longer have a VendorBuy price, even after visiting merchants that sell that item.
- TSM Destroying will cause an error when you have a Mythic Keystone in your inventory.
- Some crafting recipes that produce multiple quantities of items will show incorrect craft costs / material quantities (per item) in tooltips and also queue the wrong amount (assumes recipe only makes one item)
- 'Max Restock Quantity' settings in TSM Shopping Operations are not always honored.
- Running a disenchant search in TSM Shopping may sometimes trigger an 'assertion failure' error
- A Crafting search in TSM Shopping for Sallow Pigment will not return Felwort.
- Buying auctions may sometimes fail, even if the auction is still listed.
- Manually cancelling auctions through TSM Shopping may sometimes cause the 'Cancel' button to become non-interactive. You can work around this by clicking slower.
- Using 'Create All' or 'Craft Next' with multiple crafts in TSM Crafting will occasionally stop after the first craft. A temporary workaround is to /reload and try again.
- The 'Estimated Cost' of a crafting queue is miscalculated when a queued craft produces multiple items (i.e Legion Cooking recipes).
- In some rare occurences, inflated repair costs are being recorded in TSM Accounting.
- Using certain TSM features while running two WoW clients synced via TSM may sometimes trigger an 'assertion failure' error.
An FPS drop on very first launch with TSM4 or after a game patch is expected, leave it running while things load and then restart your game client.
- The selected auction may skip a line while purchasing while using the scrollwheel macro.
- Moving items to/from bank can be slow and can miss items
- Destroy Next may sometimes get stuck if it's clicked too quickly, or an addon is used to hide the loot frame.
- It's not currently possible to trade inks at the vendor with Task List
- Task List sometimes suggests logging into alts but does not list what items are actually needed from those alts.
- Collecting items from the guild bank is generally slow.
- Running a manual scan will sometimes fail or cause your client to disconnect. This is normal behaviour and would be fixed by Blizzard.
- The Tasklist will not prompt you to collect materials from your bank in order to craft.
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.