Retail - Patch
- Some crafting recipes that produce multiple quantities of items will show incorrect craft costs / material quantities (per item) in tooltips and also queue the wrong amount (assumes recipe only makes one item)
- 'Max Restock Quantity' settings in TSM Shopping Operations are not always honored.
- Running a disenchant search in TSM Shopping may sometimes trigger an 'assertion failure' error
- A Crafting search in TSM Shopping for Sallow Pigment will not return Felwort.
- Buying auctions may sometimes fail, even if the auction is still listed.
- Manually cancelling auctions through TSM Shopping may sometimes cause the 'Cancel' button to become non-interactive. You can work around this by clicking slower.
- Using 'Create All' or 'Craft Next' with multiple crafts in TSM Crafting will occasionally stop after the first craft. A temporary workaround is to /reload and try again.
- Using certain TSM features while running two WoW clients synced via TSM may sometimes trigger an 'assertion failure' error.
Blizzard has made significant changes to throttle Auction House activity, on the basis that using addons is harming the game. TSM Sniper has been disabled in the hope that Blizzard responds to requests to engage in discussion on how the TSM Team can contribute to improving the Auction House for everyone. Please consider sharing your feedback (politely) on the official forums.
An FPS drop on very first launch with TSM4 or after a game patch is expected, leave it running while things load and then restart your game client.
- Auction House performance and speed is generally slow after the release of 8.3
- Creating a new profile may fail if the Enter key is not pressed after entering the name
- The selected auction may skip a line while purchasing while using the scrollwheel macro.
- Cancel scan results and My Auctions tab may refresh the UI momentarily while using the scrollwheel macro.
- Moving items to/from bank can be slow and can miss items
- It's not currently possible to sort the crafting queue by profit or 'can craft, then profit'
- Destroy Next may sometimes get stuck if it's clicked too quickly, or an addon is used to hide the loot frame.
- It's not currently possible to trade inks at the vendor with Task List
- Task List sometimes suggests logging into alts but does not list what items are actually needed from those alts.
- Collecting items from the guild bank is generally slow.
- Expired Auctions may incorrectly persist in the Task List.
Not Yet Implemented
- Recipe Rank information in the profession window is not available yet.
- Informational and contextual interface tooltips are not yet added.
- Disenchant tables are improved in 4.9.6 but may still need tweaks.
- Running a manual scan will sometimes fail or cause your client to disconnect. This is normal behaviour and would be fixed by Blizzard.
- The Tasklist will not prompt you to collect materials from your bank in order to craft.
- Sometimes the vendorbuy price is forgotten. Revisit the vendor with the TSM UI to repopulate this data.
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.