Retail - Patch 8.
- Some addons are causing conflicts after pre-patch 8.0, if you are encountering any errors please disable all other addons as a first troubleshooting step.
- Currently known addons that may cause conflicts: ElvUI, Pawn, FishingBuddy, Bagnon, ArkInventory, ConsLegion.
- Disenchant information is currently inaccurate after the item level squish.
An FPS drop on very first launch with TSM4 or after a game patch is expected, leave it running while things load and then restart your game client.
- Tooltip and account sync settings are reset with TSM4
- Some button names have changed so the TSM3 Scrollwheel macro will not carry forward, recreating the Scrollwheel macro in TSM4 will correct this. Other macros will need to be updated accordingly.
- Sorting of the default "Auctions" UI tab doesn't work
- Renaming a group may result in an error.
- Confirming a buyout, cancel or auctioning post scan too quickly can cause errors in some situations.
- Ignore Random Enchants option selection does not persist currently. Note the option only applies as you're adding items to a group.
- Account Syncing currently does not share crafting data between accounts.
- The TSM hook in to sold item alerts currently doesn't function, including the sale sound.
- You may prompted about missing pricing data despite having pricing data on login.
Not Yet Implemented
- Sorting in some lists like Crafting, Cancel Scan Results, My Auctions.
- Recipe Rank information in the profession window is not available yet.
- Appearance customisation including Font Size and UI Scaling.
- Persistent UI view selection such as selecting default Vendor or Mailing and remembering that.
- Inventory Viewer has not been reintroduced.
- Informational and contextual tooltips are not yet added.
- Crafting search is not yet implemented.
- It is not currently possible to post an item manually outside of auctioning operations unless you are undercutting another auction. Undercutting is done with the 'Gavel' icon.
- Starting and restarting during a sniper scan can cause an error.
- Sometimes not possible to send gold to alts.
- Keep In Bags is sometimes not honored.
- When a group has multiple Mailing operations TSM can sometimes get stuck sending.
- Target name for disenchantables / send gold are not stored - you have to re-enter each time.
- Modifiers to leave gold in the mailbox have not yet been reintroduced.
- Using 'Create All' or 'Craft Next' with multiple crafts in TSM Crafting will occasionally stop after the first craft. A temporary workaround is to /reload and try again.
- It's not currently possible to sort the crafting queue by profit or 'can craft, then profit'
- It's not currently possible to search for specific materials in the Crafting tab.
- The Crafting Reports don't currently track inventory data correctly.
- The selected auction may skip a line while purchasing while using the scrollwheel macro.
- Moving items to/from bank can be slow and can miss items
- Destroy Next may sometimes get stuck if it's clicked too quickly, or an addon is used to hide the loot frame.
- It's not currently possible to trade inks at the vendor with Task List
- Task List sometimes suggests logging into alts but does not list what items are actually need to get needed from those alts.
- Collecting items from the guild bank is generally slow.Task List will incorrectly assume some daily cooldowns are not daily
- Running a manual scan will sometimes fail or cause your client to disconnect. This is normal behaviour and would be fixed by Blizzard.
- The Tasklist will not prompt you to collect materials from your bank in order to craft.
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.