Retail - Patch 8.
An FPS drop on very first launch with TSM4 or after a game patch is expected, leave it running while things load and then restart your game client.
- Tooltip and account sync settings are reset with TSM4
- Some button names have changed so the TSM3 Scrollwheel macro will not carry forward, recreating the Scrollwheel macro in TSM4 will correct this. Other macros will need to be updated accordingly.
Not Yet Implemented
- Recipe Rank information in the profession window is not available yet.
- Informational and contextual interface tooltips are not yet added.
- The selected auction may skip a line while purchasing while using the scrollwheel macro.
- Moving items to/from bank can be slow and can miss items
- Destroy Next may sometimes get stuck if it's clicked too quickly, or an addon is used to hide the loot frame.
- It's not currently possible to trade inks at the vendor with Task List
- Task List sometimes suggests logging into alts but does not list what items are actually needed from those alts.
- Collecting items from the guild bank is generally slow.
- Expired Auctions may incorrectly persist in the Task List.
- Disenchant tables are currently inaccurate.
- Profession windows sometimes get stuck on loadingRunning a manual scan will sometimes fail or cause your client to disconnect. This is normal behaviour and would be fixed by Blizzard.
- The Tasklist will not prompt you to collect materials from your bank in order to craft.
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.