- Some addons are causing conflicts after pre-patch 8.0, if you are encountering any errors please disable all other addons as a first troubleshooting step.
- Currently known addons that may cause conflicts: ElvUI, Pawn, FishingBuddy, Bagnon, ArkInventory, ConsLegion, CanIMogIt, .
- Disenchant information is currently inaccurate after the item level squish.
- WoW crashes for some users (typically when using Shopping, Sniper, or configuring groups). If your WoW crashes, this may be related to another addon. Try disabling other addons and try again.
- An FPS drop on very first launch with TSM4 is expected, leave it running while things load and then restart your game client.
- Tooltip and account sync settings are reset with TSM4
- Some button names have changed so the TSM3 Scrollwheel macro will not carry forward, recreating the Scrollwheel macro in TSM4 will correct this. Other macros will need to be updated accordingly.
- Sorting of the default "Auctions" UI tab doesn't work
- The TSM hook in to sold item alerts currently doesn't function, including the sale sound.
- Sorting in some lists like Crafting, Cancel Scan Results, My Auctions.
- Recipe Rank information in the profession window is not available yet.
- Informational and contextual interface tooltips are not yet added.
- Crafting search is not yet implemented.
- Sometimes not possible to send gold to alts.
- Keep In Bags is sometimes not honored when using multiple alts
- Target name for disenchantables / send gold are not stored - you have to re-enter each time.
- Modifiers to leave gold in the mailbox have not yet been reintroduced.
- It's not currently possible to sort the crafting queue by profit or 'can craft, then profit'
- It's not currently possible to search for specific materials in the Crafting tab.
- Creating groups automatically for your professions is not currently possible.