Retail - Patch 8.3.7
Blizzard has made significant changes to throttle Auction House activity, on the basis that using addons is harming the game. TSM Sniper has been disabled in the hope that Blizzard responds to requests to engage in discussion on how the TSM Team can contribute to improving the Auction House for everyone. Please consider sharing your feedback (politely) on the official forums.
An FPS drop on very first launch with TSM4 or after a game patch is expected, leave it running while things load and then restart your game client.
- Auction House performance and speed is generally slow after the release of 8.3
- The selected auction may skip a line while purchasing while using the scrollwheel macro.
- It's not currently possible to trade inks at the vendor with Task List
- Task List sometimes suggests logging into alts but does not list what items are actually needed from those alts.
- Collecting items from the guild bank is generally slow.
Not Yet Implemented
- Recipe Rank information in the profession window is not available yet.
- Informational and contextual interface tooltips are not yet added.
- Disenchant tables are improved in 4.9.6 but may still need tweaks.
- Running a manual scan will sometimes fail or cause your client to disconnect. This is normal behaviour and would be fixed by Blizzard.
- The Tasklist will not prompt you to collect materials from your bank in order to craft.
- Sometimes the vendorbuy price is forgotten. Revisit the vendor with the TSM UI to repopulate this data.
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.