- Some items no longer have a VendorBuy price, even after visiting merchants that sell that item.
- TSM Destroying will cause an error when you have a Mythic Keystone in your inventory.
- Some crafting recipes that produce multiple quantities of items will show incorrect craft costs / material quantities (per item) in tooltips and also queue the wrong amount (assumes recipe only makes one item)
- 'Max Restock Quantity' settings in TSM Shopping Operations are not always honored.
- Running a disenchant search in TSM Shopping may sometimes trigger an 'assertion failure' error
- A Crafting search in TSM Shopping for Sallow Pigment will not return Felwort.
- Buying auctions may sometimes fail, even if the auction is still listed.
- Manually cancelling auctions through TSM Shopping may sometimes cause the 'Cancel' button to become non-interactive. You can work around this by clicking slower.