08 September 2016
- AuctionDB: 'constant table overflow'
This is caused by an issue with the region data downloaded by the desktop app and will be resolved overnight automatically, In the mean time reinstalling TradeSkillMaster_AppHelper addon will force a refresh of the region data and fix the issue.
- Deal notification emails
Currently disabled while we resolve an issue - will be switched back on soon.
- Intermediate Crafting is currently disabled while Legion fixes are prioritized.
- Importing large groups/operations will sometimes trigger a 'thread ran too long' error
It is generally advised to split these imports in to smaller strings.
- Running a shopping scan for certain Legion items may cause the WoW client to freeze/crash.
- Running a disenchant search may sometimes trigger an 'assertion failure' error
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.