13 September 2016
- FPS/Performance impacted while looting/collecting mail.
This is currently being investigated. A temporary work around is to disable the automatic showing of the Destroy window at /tsm > Options > Destroying.
- Intermediate Crafting is currently disabled while Legion fixes are prioritized.
- Importing large groups/operations will sometimes trigger a 'thread ran too long' error
It is generally advised to split these imports in to smaller strings.
- Running a shopping scan for certain Legion items may cause the WoW client to freeze/crash.
- Running a disenchant search may sometimes trigger an 'assertion failure' error
- Deal notification emails
Currently disabled while we resolve an issue - will be switched back on soon.
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.