- Some crafting recipes that produce multiple quantities of items will show incorrect craft costs / material quantities (per item) in tooltips and also queue the wrong amount (assumes recipe only makes one item)
- 'Max Restock Quantity' settings in TSM Shopping Operations are not always honored.
- Running a disenchant search in TSM Shopping may sometimes trigger an 'assertion failure' error
- A Crafting search in TSM Shopping for Sallow Pigment will not return Felwort.
- Buying auctions may sometimes fail, even if the auction is still listed.
- Manually cancelling auctions through TSM Shopping may sometimes cause the 'Cancel' button to become non-interactive. You can work around this by clicking slower.
- Using 'Create All' or 'Craft Next' with multiple crafts in TSM Crafting will occasionally stop after the first craft. A temporary workaround is to /reload and try again.
- Using certain TSM features while running two WoW clients synced via TSM may sometimes trigger an 'assertion failure' error.
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.