July 27th, 2018
- Narrow your search with the new profession filters within the Crafting UI.
- Fixed bug with selecting groups to mail.
- Fixed error when opening Mailing UI.
- Fixed some issues related to other addons conflicting with TSM.
- Fixed bug with "/tsm restock_help" command incorrectly stating no operation is applied to a group.
- Fixed error when posting auctions via Auctioning.
- Fixed error from export UI.
- Fixed error when buying items from the task list.
- Fixed bug preventing the sending of some items via the Mailing UI.
- Fixed error when opening profession.
- Fixed error from "Restore Bags" button in Mailing tab of Banking UI.
July 26th, 2018
- All group tree UIs should now properly save their state between sessions.
- Fixed various bugs caused by corrupted operation settings.
- Fixed error some users were seeing related to the Mailing UI.
- Fixed error during a post scan.
NOTE: TSM4 will expose public APIs (for 3rd-party addon developers) via the TSM_API table. Any other APIs are subject to change and/or removal.
- Added new APIs for developers of other addons to use to integrate TSM group information into their addons: TSM_API.GetGroupPaths(result), TSM_API.FormatGroupPath(path), TSM_API.SplitGroupPath(path), TSM_API.GetGroupPathByItem(item)
July 24th, 2018
- For those times where your friend sends you a nice poem in the mail, you can now view the full contents in the new open mail frame within the TSM Mailing UI. Simply click on the mail to open it.
- For those times where you're sending your friend a nice poem in the mail, and it won't fit into a single message, you can now do so more easily by holding the SHIFT key while sending the mail to keep the recipient filed populated.
- For those times where...just kidding. We did also implement all the Mailing options though, including those sweet, sweet chat messages.
- What's your favorite type of UI element? Ours is the input box and we've made it significantly better throughout TSM.
- More. Concise. Inbox.
- Fixed some visual bugs with the time left column in the Mailing UI.
- Fixed a bunch of errors related to the Mailing UI.
- Fixed various crashes with other addons.
July 22nd, 2018
- Fixed sorting within the Materials tab of Crafting Reports.
- Fixed bug with the list of materials showing wrong pricing in item tooltips.
- Fixed error when viewing the "All Auctions" tab while posting or canceling
- Fixed error when creating or deleting operations.
- Fixed error some players were seeing if they were missing region-wide AuctionDB data.
- Fixed various errors from item tooltips.
- Fixed errors some players were seeing while in combat.
- Fixed error seen on faction-less Pandas.
- Fixed error when sending groups in Mailing UI.
- Fixed various error seen when opening Crafting UI.
July 17th, 2018
Happy patch day! TSM4 is fully compatible with WoW 8.0.
- We have exciting news for those with multiple accounts. We have added back syncing of professions between accounts so you can always have the latest crafting cost information on all your accounts.
- Reload! ...with the fancy new reload button in the Mailing UI.
- The scroll bar is now much easier to click on, making navigating those long lists of groups and items easier than ever.
- Fixed bug with Mailing not sending the right quantities of items and potentially causing errors while sending.
- Fixed error from switching between Mailing tabs
- A ton of more minor bug fixes.
July 11th, 2018
- Fixed error some players were seeing when sending items in the Mailing UI.
- Fixed errors seen in specific situations from Gathering.
- Fixed error when viewing the list of items in a group.
- Fixed issue with slow bag scanning impacting overall performance.
- Fixed error when opening mail in specific situations.
- Fixed visual bug with the icon not showing properly in the Inbox UI.
- Fixed error when switching to "All Auctions" during an Auctioning scan.
- Fixed error when opening Vendoring operations and Custom Sources settings.
July 10th, 2018
- Quickly identify what is what in your Inbox with new icons included in the list.
- Trying to gathering but can't remember how to access the task list? We've got you covered. A new button has been added to the Gathering UI to quickly open the task list.
- To help that buyer's remorse set in, the Inbox UI will now show exactly how much you paid for that new mount.
- Fixed various issues with hiding cooldowns from the Task List.
- Fixed various issues with Gathering tasks in the Task List.
- Fixed FPS drop which some players were experiencing.
- Fixed erroneous chat message while running Sniper scan.
- Fixed error seen when opening professions in some situations.
- Fixed bug with crafting queue appearing empty when it's not.
July 9th, 2018
- Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Clicking on "Read More" in the news section of the dashboard will now give you a link to the full blog post.
- Out of sight, out of mind. Cooldowns which you no longer wish to see can now be hidden from the Task List. Hidden cooldowns can be re-added from the Crafting settings.
- Show off your most creative stack sizes with the new quantity column in My Auctions.
- For those times where you just want to search for a single item, and you want to do it NOW, single-item scans have been made significantly faster.
- Fixed various issues with the font changes made in the last version.
- Fixed various bugs with Gathering not adding the proper number of materials.
- Fixed bug with cooldowns not being properly removed from the task list while the cooldown is active.
- Fixed bug causing Mailing of a few specific items not working properly.
- Fixed various errors related to posting multiple stacks of a single item.
- Fixed error caused by using the scroll wheel macro in some situations.
- Fixed error during cancel scan.
- Fixed error some users were experiencing from loading Gathering.
- Fixed bug with loading of default vendor UI.
- Fixed error which popped up after using TSM for extended periods.
July 1st, 2018
- We love those awesome screenshots of TSM Mailing showing lots of gold to be collected, so the "Total Gold" within the Inbox UI will once again show the total amount contained within the mail instead of the current player's gold.
- The left mouse button was stealing the show, so we enabled proper right-click behavior in the Send Mail UI.
June 30th, 2018
- Did you get that thing I sent you? You should find it within the brand new TSM Mailing UI.
- Want to take a load off? The new Banking UI makes it easy to empty out your bags (and fill them back up again).
- I've got nothing clever to say for this one, so here's the deal. Task List is a brand new addition to the TSM feature set and we think you're going to love it! It currently takes care of all your cooldown and gathering needs.
- We like to post auctions with out eyes closed. However, for those who post more carefully, the Auctioning log will now properly sort itself in the order things are being posted/canceled and highlight the active row.
- Fixed various issues causing Cyrillic text to not display properly.
- Fixed error when switching back and forth between tabs within the Auction UI.
- Fixed visual bug with buttons being highlighted at inappropriate times.
- Fixed sorting of Crafting Reports by Crafting Cost / Item Value / Profit / Sale Rate.
- Fixed error shown when opening some vendors.
- Fixed Cancel scans not canceling the right auctions.
June 20th, 2018
- Fixed an error when doing a post scan.
- Fixed an issue where battle pets were not properly showing in the Auctioning scan log.
NOTE: TSM4 will expose public APIs (for 3rd-party addon developers) via the TSM_API table. Any other APIs are subject to change and/or removal.
- Added a new TSM_API.IsUIVisible(uiName) API for developers of other addons to use to detect of a TSM UI is visible or not.
June 16th, 2018
- Fixed error caused by importing specific items into groups.
- Fixed error when moving items in and out of the guild bank.
- Fixed occasional error when opening a profession
- Fixed various errors related to viewing and filtering lists of items (i.e. Ledger, Crafting Reports, Vendoring, etc).
- Fixed numerous errors related to opening and navigating the Vendoring UI.
- Fixed error when repairing via the Vendoring UI.
June 14th, 2018
- I got what you need! ...and you can buy it through the brand new TSM4 Vendoring UI.
- We thought about renaming TSM to TransMog Master, but TMM just doesn't have the same ring to it. Anyways, for those transmog masters out there who are using the "Can I Mog It" addon, we've added two new search filters: /unlearned and /canlearn.
- In anticipation for silently breaking everything (temporarily) a few days ago, Blizzard preemptively and silently fixed the profession opening lag which many users were experiencing with TSM. We think it's a fair trade.
- Click with confidence with some new tweaks to the look and feel of buttons in TSM4.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in the selected profiling being changed upon logging out.
- Fixed various issues with the selection of professions in the Gathering tab of the Crafting UI.
May 29th, 2018
- Fixed various bugs with the Gathering UI in the Crafting window.
- Fixed minor visual issues with the Crafting Reports UI.
May 22nd, 2018
- Just keep gathering with the brand new Gathering tab within the Crafting UI.
- Faster, better, stronger - TSM will now take significantly less time to load and save when logging in and out respectively, as well as generally run more smoothly
- Fixed bug with tooltips not showing in Ledger
- Fixed error when loading TSM4 after wiping settings
- Fixed occasional lag when a profession is opened
- TSM will now removing invalid items from groups to avoid various errors
- Fixed incorrect vendor sell info for some items with bonuses
- Fixed error when interacting with Nomi
- Fixed various issues and errors related to crafting multiple of a craft at the same time.
- Fixed lag when opening auction purchases and sales.
May 17th, 2018
- Fixed lag when opening expired and canceled auction mail.
- Fixed error when selling to a vendor.
- Fixed error in Crafting UI when switching tabs.
- Fixed occasional error when scanning the auction house.
- Fixed occasional error after running many Shopping searches.
May 15th, 2018
- Explore every corner of your Accounting data with the brand new Ledger UI within the main TSM window.
- Using the search box within the Crafting UI now filters the results in real time; much better than the previous "fake time" speed.
- For those times where you just need to post that precious light parchment without running a Post Scan, the posting UI within the Shopping tab has been greatly improved.
- Creating and renaming groups now involves a fancy scrolling animation. We wouldn't blame you if you started renaming your groups just to watch it.
- Fixed various issues with how Crafting handles engineering tinkers.
- Fixed bug with the Dashboard UI breaking item tooltips.
May 7th, 2018
- Fixed a bug with sale rate data being incorrect in Crafting Reports.
- Fixed various issues with the gold graph showing incorrect data.
- Fixed error when opening Mailing operations.
- Fixed error when restarting Sniper.
- Fixed error when running a recent/favorite Shopping search.
- Fixed occasional error during auction scanning.
April 29th, 2018
- Fixed a few errors from the My Auctions UI.
- Fixed a visual bug with Auctioning's list of items in the player's bags incorrectly showing randomly-enchanted items as without an operation.
- Fixed an issue with large groups causing excessive load times.
April 26th, 2018
- Fixed error from canceling in My Auctions
- Fixed error when moving a group to a new parent which already has a subgroup with the same name (now silently fails).
April 25th, 2018
- Fixed issue with item icons not showing in the Auctioning log.
- Fixed login error some users were experiencing.
- Fixed issue with some TSM3 UIs not working properly.
- Fixed issue with selection logic in My Auctions
April 24th, 2018
- Is too much profit a bad thing? You can now right-click on the "Profit" column within the Crafting UI to show "Crafting Cost" or "Item Value" instead.
- Bid adieu to your bids no longer, with a new option to hide auctions with active bids from the My Auctions tab.
- Hello, it's me. The recent/favorite searches tab you previously had selected. I'm still selected after a reload.
- Fixed various bugs with import and export not doing the right thing.
- The details section of the posting UI now properly updates the quantity as you post items.
- This release includes quite a bit of restructuring of TSM's internals, which is likely to resolve various miscellaneous bugs (and even better, replace them with fun new ones).
- Fixed error when opening guild bank as guild master.
March 24th, 2018
- Fixed a bug causing significant loading times for TSM4.
- Added a few missing bonusIds.
March 19th, 2018
- For those of us who think one account is not enough, the gold graph is now synced across all your accounts.
- Is your stash of materials overflowing your reagent bank? TSM now supports crafting from materials in the regular bank as well.
- I want to go on that ride again! After importing a group, you will now return to the initial screen.
- The core logic behind the profession window has been greatly improved to fix various display bugs with opening, closing, and switching between professions.
- Switching between per-stack and per-item prices in Auctioning and Shopping should once again be functional.
- Fixed a bug with sniper playing its sound way too many times in some situations.
February 20th, 2018
- Fixed an error some users were hitting when opening the General settings UI.
- Fixed an error from the Auctioning settings UI.
February 19th, 2018
- Let you groups be free with the brand new export UI.
- Turn all the knobs to 11 in the completely redesigned TSM4 settings UI.
- Want to impress your friends with your fancy Shopping filters but can never remember how to create them? The new advanced filters UI is here to help.
- Fixed an issue with TSM not posting trasmog items correctly.
- Added some new bonusIds from patch 7.3.5.
February 4th, 2018
- Приве́т to our Cyrillic-character-loving friends
- Every day I'm...slightly rearranging the Crafting UI
- Fixed various errors from the profession window
- Fixed error when canceling auctions
- Fixed some UX issues with the group tree
- TSM now knows about the new bonusIds from patch 7.3.5
January 21st, 2018
- With the flick of your mouse, you now have the power to reset an operation via the more ("...") button
- Linking of recipes and crafted items from the Crafting UI has been implemented. You can now spam trade chat to your heart's content.
- The look and feel of the Auction UI, some input boxes, and many buttons have all been improved
- Accounting no longer ignores BoE sales
- TSM has learned that allowing custom prices sources named after internal functions (i.e. "min") is a bad idea
January 11th, 2018
- Jump through your profession with ease by right-clicking on crafts in the queue to select them in the currently-opened profession.
January 3rd, 2018
- Check out all that gold you made last year with the now fully-implemented Dashboard and gold graph.
December 24th, 2017
- TSM still hasn't found Waldo, but has at least gotten much better at finding auctions in Shopping.
December 9th, 2017
- Navigate through vast fields of groups with the new and improved group tree elements.
- Can you hear me now? Auctioning and Sniper sounds have been added to TSM4.
- Old meets new with the old Gathering interface now being able to buy auctions through the TSM4 Shopping UI.
December 8th, 2017
- Become a selection monster with the new select / deselect all popup dialog above the item lists within groups.
December 6th, 2017
- Select (and deselect) all the things from the new popup dialog in Auctioning / Shopping above the group tree.
December 5th, 2017
- I can see clearly now...the TSM4 windows no longer overlap.
December 4th, 2017
- Want to get away? The escape button will now close TSM4 windows.
- Shopping has upgraded powers and is now better at guessing what auction you want it to select next.
December 3rd, 2017
- Sniper now comes with an upgraded scope, with the default max price value for new operations being greatly improved.
- Great Scott! The great deals search is back!
- The Shopping scan UI is looking fresher than ever with a host of UI and UX improvements.
December 2nd, 2017
- Crafting has taken off its shades and can now see your reagent bank.
- All TSM4 windows have been practicing their stretching and can now be resized and will remember their state between play sessions.
December 1st, 2017
- Posting from shopping has learned basic math and now knows how to undercut.
- The sniper button was feeling lonely so joined its friends in the macro setup UI.
November 30th, 2017
- Beta Launched!
- TSM4 macro finally spotted the Cancel Auction button for its macro.