- Some addons are causing conflicts after pre-patch 8.0, if you are encountering any errors please disable all other addons as a first troubleshooting step.
- Currently known addons that may cause conflicts: ElvUI, Pawn, FishingBuddy, Bagnon, ArkInventory, ConsLegion.
- Tooltip and account sync settings are reset with TSM4
- Some button names have changed so the TSM3 Scrollwheel macro will not carry forward, recreating the Scrollwheel macro in TSM4 will correct this. Other macros will need to be updated accordingly.
- Sorting of the default "Auctions" UI tab doesn't work
- Renaming a group may result in an error.
- Confirming a buyout, cancel or auctioning post scan too quickly can cause errors in some situations.
- Ignore Random Enchants option selection does not persist. Note the option only applies as you're adding items to a group.
Not Yet Implemented
- Sorting in some lists like Crafting, Cancel Scan Results, My Auctions.
- Recipe Rank information in the profession window is not available yet.
- Appearance customisation including Font Size and UI Scaling.
- Persistent UI view selection such as selecting default Vendor or Mailing and remembering that.
- Inventory Viewer has not been reintroduced.
- Confirming a buyout in a shopping scan can sometimes result in an error.
- Crafting search is not yet implemented.
- It is not currently possible to post an item manually outside of auctioning operations unless you are undercutting another auction. Undercutting is done with the 'Gavel' icon.
- Starting, restarting and purchasing during a sniper scan can cause an error.
- Sometimes not possible to send gold to alts.
- Keep In Bags is sometimes not honored.
- When a group has multiple Mailing operations TSM can sometimes get stuck sending.
- Target name for disenchantables / send gold are not stored - you have to re-enter each time.
- Modifiers to leave gold in the mailbox have not yet been reintroduced.
- Using 'Create All' or 'Craft Next' with multiple crafts in TSM Crafting will occasionally stop after the first craft. A temporary workaround is to /reload and try again.
- It's not currently possible to sort the crafting queue by profit or 'can craft, then profit'
- It's not currently possible to search for specific materials in the Crafting tab.
- The Crafting Reports don't currently track inventory data correctly.
- It's not currently possible to trade inks at the vendor with Task List
- Task List sometimes suggests logging into alts but does not list what items are actually need to get from those alts.
- Collecting items from the guild bank is generally slow.
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.