- Some addons are causing conflicts after pre-patch 8.0, if you are encountering any errors please disable all other addons as a first troubleshooting step.
- Currently known addons that may cause conflicts: ElvUI, Pawn, FishingBuddy, Bagnon, ArkInventory, ConsLegion, CanIMogIt, .
- Disenchant information is currently inaccurate after the item level squish.
- Purchasing Battle for Azeroth cloth items sometimes fails.
- WoW crashes. If your WoW crashes, this is most likely related to another addon. Try disabling other addons and try again.
- An FPS drop on very first launch with TSM4 is expected, leave it running while things load and then restart your game client.
- Tooltip and account sync settings are reset with TSM4
- Some button names have changed so the TSM3 Scrollwheel macro will not carry forward, recreating the Scrollwheel macro in TSM4 will correct this. Other macros will need to be updated accordingly.
- Sorting of the default "Auctions" UI tab doesn't work
- The TSM hook in to sold item alerts currently doesn't function, including the sale sound.
Not Yet Implemented
- Sorting in some lists like Crafting, Cancel Scan Results, My Auctions.
- Recipe Rank information in the profession window is not available yet.
- Appearance customization including Font Size and UI Scaling.
- Inventory Viewer has not been reintroduced.
- Informational and contextual interface tooltips are not yet added.
- Crafting search is not yet implemented.
- It is not currently possible to post an item manually outside of auctioning operations unless you are undercutting another auction. Undercutting is done with the 'Gavel' icon.
- Sometimes not possible to send gold to alts.
- Keep In Bags is sometimes not honored when using multiple alts
- Target name for disenchantables / send gold are not stored - you have to re-enter each time.
- Modifiers to leave gold in the mailbox have not yet been reintroduced.
- Move AH Shortfall and Move Postcap to bags sometimes moves the incorrect amount of items.
- Moving items to/from bank can be slow and can miss items
- It's not currently possible to sort the crafting queue by profit or 'can craft, then profit'
- It's not currently possible to search for specific materials in the Crafting tab.
- The Crafting Reports don't currently track inventory data correctly.
- Creating groups automatically for your professions is not currently possible.
- It's not currently possible to trade inks at the vendor with Task List
- Task List sometimes suggests logging into alts but does not list what items are actually need to get from those alts.
- Collecting items from the guild bank is generally slow.
- Task List will incorrectly assume some daily cooldowns are not daily.
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.