Retail - Patch 8.2
- An FPS drop on very first launch with TSM4 is expected, leave it running while things load and then restart your game client.
- Tooltip and account sync settings are reset with TSM4
- Some button names have changed so the TSM3 Scrollwheel macro will not carry forward, recreating the Scrollwheel macro in TSM4 will correct this. Other macros will need to be updated accordingly.
Not Yet Implemented
- Recipe Rank information in the profession window is not available yet.
- Informational and contextual interface tooltips are not yet added.
- Moving items to/from bank can be slow and can miss items
- It's not currently possible to sort the crafting queue by profit or 'can craft, then profit'
- It's not currently possible to trade inks at the vendor with Task List
- Task List sometimes suggests logging into alts but does not list what items are actually needed from those alts.
- Collecting items from the guild bank is generally slow.
- Expired Auctions may incorrectly persist in the Task List.
- Disenchant tables are currently inaccurate.
- Profession windows sometimes get stuck on loading
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.