Retail - Patch 8.2
- An FPS drop on very first launch with TSM4 is expected, leave it running while things load and then restart your game client.
- Tooltip and account sync settings are reset with TSM4
- Some button names have changed so the TSM3 Scrollwheel macro will not carry forward, recreating the Scrollwheel macro in TSM4 will correct this. Other macros will need to be updated accordingly.
Not Yet Implemented
- Recipe Rank information in the profession window is not available yet.
- Informational and contextual interface tooltips are not yet added.
- The selected auction may skip a line while purchasing while using the scrollwheel macro.
- Cancel scan results and My Auctions tab may refresh the UI momentarily while using the scrollwheel macro.
- Moving items to/from bank can be slow and can miss items
- It's not currently possible to sort the crafting queue by profit or 'can craft, then profit'
- Destroy Next may sometimes get stuck if it's clicked too quickly, or an addon is used to hide the loot frame.
- It's not currently possible to trade inks at the vendor with Task List
- Task List sometimes suggests logging into alts but does not list what items are actually needed from those alts.
- Collecting items from the guild bank is generally slow.
- Expired Auctions may incorrectly persist in the Task List.
- Disenchant tables are improved in 4.8.12 but may still need tweaks.
- Running a manual scan will sometimes fail or cause your client to disconnect. This is normal behaviour and would be fixed by Blizzard.
- Pet Training window will incorrectly be controlled by the TSM UI.
- The Tasklist will not prompt you to collect materials from your bank in order to craft.
- Sometimes the `vendorbuy` price is forgotten. Revisit the vendor with the TSM UI to repopulate this data.
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.