There are a number of ways to filter lists of items to find the exact ones you may want. All of these work in searching for items in Shopping, as well. The Basic syntax is STRING/MINLVL/MAXLVL/iMINILVL/iMAXILVL/exact/PRICE. Each of these are optional entries. This may be best illustrated by examples:
- Primordial Ruby -- Finds any items with the word "Primordial Ruby" in them.
- Primordial Ruby/exact -- Finds only the item named exactly "Primordial Ruby" (so Bold Primordial Ruby would not be returned.
- 77/79/i272/i300 -- Returns any items usable by level 77 to level 79 characters with an ilvl between 272 and 300.
- 77/i272 -- Returns any items usable by lvl 77 and higher characters with an ilvl of i272 or greater.
- Green Tea/1g -- [Shopping Only] Returns any items with "Green Tea" in the name listed under 1g buyout.
- Primal Diamond/exact/x10 -- [Shopping Only] : Searches for the exact "Primal Diamond" object and will clear the shopping screen when you last purchase takes you to 10 (or more) purchased.
- armor -- [TSM_Shopping Only] Using armor as a search string will return any armor that meets any following criteria.
- weapon -- [TSM_Shopping Only] Using weapon as a search string will return any weapon that meets any following criteria.
Note: In Shopping, you can append multiple searches together using a semi-colon. For example stormscale/i400;misthide/i400 returns any items with stormscale in the name above ilvl 400 as well as all the items with misthide in the name above item level 400.
Finally, check out the TSM Group Maker to quickly import sets of items for WoWHead, the Undermine Journal, or Wowuction into TSM Groups.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.