Retail - Patch 9.1
Shadowlands Legendary crafted items are not fully supported at this time.
- Optional crafting reagents UX is not currently implemented.
An FPS drop on very first launch with TSM4 or after a game patch is expected, leave it running while things load and then restart your game client.
- The selected auction may skip a line while purchasing while using the scrollwheel macro.
- Sniper may sometimes return an error after buying an item.
- Moving items to/from bank can be slow and can miss items
- Destroy Next may sometimes get stuck if it's clicked too quickly, or an addon is used to hide the loot frame.
- Task List does not currently support trading for inks at the Ink Trader, despite considering the relative cost.
- Task List sometimes suggests collecting expired auctions incorrectly.
- Collecting items from the guild bank is generally slow.
- Task List may get stuck if you get interrupted while crafting from the Task List.
- Running a manual scan will sometimes fail or cause your client to disconnect. This is normal behaviour and would be fixed by Blizzard.
- The Tasklist will not prompt you to collect materials from your bank in order to craft.
If your issue is not listed above, please follow the directions for getting help.