Retail - Dragonflight Patch 10.1
TSM Item Cache will be rebuilt whenever the Game client version changes i.e after a hotfix
Holding shift while mousing over an item to evaluate TSM sources for a stack of items is no longer supported due to changes made by Blizzard.
Destroy data for Dragonflight items is not currently available.
- The selected auction may skip a line while purchasing while using the scroll wheel macro.
- Sniper may sometimes return an error after buying an item.
- Moving items to/from a bank can be slow and can miss items
- Using the /tsm put or /tsm get command may cause errors for items with bonusIDs
- Destroy Next may get stuck if you do not have Auto Loot enabled in your in-game settings.
- Dragonflight version of Mass Milling/Prospecting is not currently supported
- Dragonflight profession-based 'destroy' recipes, such as Unraveling for Tailoring and Reclaim Concoctions for Alchemy, are not currently supported.
- Task List does not currently support trading for inks at the Ink Trader, despite considering the relative cost.
- Task List sometimes suggests collecting expired auctions incorrectly.
- Collecting items from the guild bank is generally slow.
- Task List may get stuck if you get interrupted while crafting from the Task List.
- Occasionally the account sync process will cause performance issues.
If your issue is not listed above, please join us in Discord and share as much information as possible.