Retail - Patch 9.1
An FPS drop on very first launch with TSM4 or after a game patch is expected, leave it running while things load and then restart your game client.
TSM Item Cache will be rebuilt whenever the Game client version changes i.e after a hotfix
- The selected auction may skip a line while purchasing while using the scrollwheel macro.
- Sniper may sometimes return an error after buying an item.
- Moving items to/from bank can be slow and can miss items
- Using the /tsm put or /tsm get command may cause errors for items with bonusIDs
- Destroy Next may sometimes get stuck if it's clicked too quickly, or an addon is used to hide the loot frame.
- Crafter's Mark III may sometimes display the crafting cost from a profession the character does not have access to
- Task List does not currently support trading for inks at the Ink Trader, despite considering the relative cost.
- Task List sometimes suggests collecting expired auctions incorrectly.
- Collecting items from the guild bank is generally slow.
- Task List may get stuck if you get interrupted while crafting from the Task List.
- Occasionally the account sync process will cause performance issues.
- Vestige of Origins may not show in Crafting costs of an item on an account that does not craft the item.
If your issue is not listed above, please join us in Discord and share as much information as possible.