The Posting sub-tab of an Auctioning Operation is shown by default, this gives access to manage the Posting Options and Posting Price of the Operation.
In the Posting Options, the parameters available include:
- Auction duration. Select between 12, 24, or 48 hours.
Post cap. Define the number of items to post with this Operation.
- Note: Entering 0 will disable the Operation, entering 0 is literally 'Post 0' rather than 'post with no cap'.
- Amount to keep in bags. Define the number of items to keep on hand while posting.
- Don't post after this many expires. Define the number of expires to consider before preventing TSM from continuing to post the item.
In the Posting Price section, the parameters available include:
Set bid as percentage of buyout. Define the auction bid price in relation to the buyout price as a percentage between 0% and 100%.
- Note: The bid price will never be lower than your minimum price.
Undercut amount. Define how much lower your auction will be posted in relation to the competition.
- Note: The default in retail is 0c, and there is generally no reason to change that with the 'Last-In-First-Out Auction House system. Posting an auction puts it at the front of the queue as long as it is at the same price as the competition. The default in Classic is 1c.
- Minimum price. Define the lowest price to post an item if there is competition to undercut.
- Maximum price. Define the highest price to post an item if there is competition to undercut.
- Normal price. Define the fallback price if there is no competition to undercut.
Additionally, there are settings to determine what TSM should do in the situation that the current competition is below the minimum price or above the maximum price. For each, the options available include:
- Don't Post Items. Prevent TSM from posting the item.
- Post at Minimum Price. Post the item for the price defined in the Minimum price of the Operation.
- Post at Maximum Price. Post the item for the price defined in the Maximum price of the Operation.
- Post at Normal Price. Post the item for the price defined in the Normal price of the Operation.
- Ignore Auctions Below Min. For the minimum price specifically, don't consider the auctions posted that are below the Minimum price of the Operation.
The Details sub-tab of an Auctioning Operation gives access to manage the General Options, and the Management of the Operation itself.
In the General Options section, parameters available include:
Ignore auctions by duration. Ignore currently posted auctions during a post scan that have a remaining duration less than the defined duration.
- Short (Less than 30 minutes)
- Medium (Between 30 minutes and 2 hours)
- Long (Between 2 hours and 12 hours)
Blacklisted players. Enter the names of characters that should be undercut even if their auction is below the Minimum price of the Operation.
- Note: This function does not mean 'do not undercut this character'.